Show us your Orbea...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

RegG

Über Member
There doesn't seem to be an Orbea thread within the Photo Gallery section so, being a potential owner, I thought I would start one.

This is the bike I'm looking at - its an Orca M20i with Ultegra Di2 although the photo seems to have a mix of mechanical and electronic Ultegra!

G122TTCC-A1-SIDE-ORCA_M20i.jpg

Lets have you guys and gals with an Orbea showing them off!

Stealthrider1

2015 Orbea Avant. Aluminium with 105.

It's my only bike so used for commuting, sportives and training. Never had a problem with it and the wheels are Vision team 25 which touch wood have been flawless. Very happy with the bike. The orbea selle italia saddle is also very good. Considering getting an Orca next year.
20170310_065726.jpg

OP
OP
RegG

RegG

Über Member
2015 Orbea Avant. Aluminium with 105.

It's my only bike so used for commuting, sportives and training. Never had a problem with it and the wheels are Vision team 25 which touch wood have been flawless. Very happy with the bike. The orbea selle italia saddle is also very good. Considering getting an Orca next year. View attachment 344325

Nice looking bike! I was beginning to think no-one had an Orbea!!

Jerry Atrik

Veteran
IMG_0287.JPG

Treewisemonkey

I have a similar bike and purchase history to yours. I bought mine from eBay. This couple bought from new 10 years ago for £800 and I got it for £39. RESULT :hyper:

But having ridden straight handle bars all the time, I just can not get used to the drop handle bars and their narrowness.
Any ideas most welcome.
Pics to follow.
Brought a few months back for £60. Not bad for a 10-year old bike in very good condition. Done over 600 miles on it so far and it hasn't let me down yet. Harder on the hills due to the standard chainrings but very fun on nice flat rides. Very good to have as a second bike. View attachment 346732 [/QUOTE
Brought a few months back for £60. Not bad for a 10-year old bike in very good condition. Done over 600 miles on it so far and it hasn't let me down yet. Harder on the hills due to the standard chainrings but very fun on nice flat rides. Very good to have as a second bike. View attachment 346732

kiwifruit

Über Member
My new Avant M20 Team disc first ride this morning what a beauty.... Brakes are sharp compare to the Canyon rim brakes. A few adjustment to be made and will be changing the FSA crankset to ultagra, so that will make a full ultagra group set. Going for a little detour home after work looking forward to that.

Attachments

• 20170901_065644.jpg
    20170901_065644.jpg
    221.6 KB · Views: 99

OrbeaBen

Here’s the bike I just got about a month ago. It’s an older Jelly Belly team racing
image.jpg
bike. I absolutely love it. It’s fast fast fast.
It’s the first road bike I’ve owned other than my Schwinn varsity back in 1977.

Con

Über Member
Not mine but this is the wife's orbea mx27 ( yup they make mountain bikes aswell ) she loves it to bits
20190331_190301.jpg

Top Bottom