Show us your Pub Bike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Spartak

Powered by M&M's
Here is my trusty old pub bike, which I bought in an eBay auction for £52 approx. 3 years ago, all I've spent on it is a tenner for 2 inner tubes... 👍

Use it for small shopping trips and visiting the pub... 🍻

IMG_20200412_155209.jpg

Mods please remove if thread already exists.

Last edited:

CanucksTraveller

Macho Business Donkey Wrestler
20200111_143444.jpg

A Trek 7.3fx, it's about ten years old now. I use it pretty much just for short shopping trips / pootles into town, and the pub, all of which are within about 2 miles, so it's not done a long trip in a couple of years.

I think it cost about 350 pounds new a decade ago, I bought it on the cycle to work scheme and hammered it in London for a few years as a commuter. It makes a really good, useful town bike now.

Bought this a couple of years ago, changed the saddle and brakes. It is the one bike do it all that people talk about. A Dawes Horizon in 520 steel. Marvellous bike

It’s my shopping/pub/slow ride with family bike. Smooth as you like even with a weeks shopping strapped to the back.

I’m hoping to do a tour later this year/early next and it will definitely be a pub bike for that

Attachments

• 5B3AEDA0-EC6C-40B0-A604-7FE9F1026EB4.jpeg
    5B3AEDA0-EC6C-40B0-A604-7FE9F1026EB4.jpeg
    185 KB · Views: 16
OP
OP
Spartak

Spartak