Show us your Schwalbe Ultremo ZX shod machines....!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
Well I'll have to drop out of this topic now

Red Ultremo's have gone :sad:

From these

SAM_0343.jpg

To these Continental Gator Hardshells as the roads around here are appalling, put a nice new seat on though,a SDG Bel-Air with TI rails
SAM_0435.jpg

Its been a pleasure while it lasted ^_^
careful, conti hardshells don't have great grip, as I have found out on several occasions.

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
Glad you like it dan_bo - the saddle is now a red version and the tyres are now black :smile:

WTF is a "weetabix" bike though??

Did you not know? weetabix fibres laid up in a dried milk matrix, when laid up in a quasi-isotropic structure, is the toughest material known to man? I mean, have you ever tried to chip such a material out of a breakfast bowl?

2wd

Canyon Aeroad CF 7.0 Di2
Cheers Gaz,I'll take that on board :thumbsup:

Just wish I could get rid of this bug then I can get to try them out

Chrisz

Über Member
Did you not know? weetabix fibres laid up in a dried milk matrix, when laid up in a quasi-isotropic structure, is the toughest material known to man? I mean, have you ever tried to chip such a material out of a breakfast bowl?

Ah! Gotcha LOL

And yes, I regularly have to get the dremmel out on the breakfast bowls after my little boy's had a bowlfull an the wife's left it next to the sink all day!

jayonabike