Show us your shades!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Psamathe

My personal preference is for more everyday styles (i.e. not the cycling style ones). So I wear a pair of Julbo Cham's - Stay on well, protect eyes.

I am a bit paranoid about avoiding glass lenses. Never sure if I'm being over cautious but I don't like the idea of a glass lens so close to my eye should a stone get thrown-up (or an accident) and result in glass fragments. I'm unsure if I'm being over cautions as glass lenses are probably not like a standard pane of glass but then I think that most sunglass wearers don't expose themselves to hours on roads being passed by cars.

Maybe risk is worse where I cycle as Norfolk Highways are obsessive about surface dressing and on the narrow single lane roads are very bad at sweeping up the excess grit - so loads of small stones to be thrown-up.

Ian

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
I decided I best invest in a display case a while back and my collection has rather grown in to it :laugh: I've got about 40 pairs now :whistle: I keep telling myself its an investment but in reality the money would be better off in the bank even at todays interest. Still, you only live once and you cant take it with you :laugh:

I have worn every pair, and quite enjoying matching them to my outfits in summer, to the extent that I now care far more about my choice of eyewear than my clothes :laugh:

View attachment 672813

View attachment 672814

View attachment 672812

View attachment 672811

View attachment 672810

View attachment 672809

It's extremely silly, I know :okay::becool::laugh:

Wow

I decided I best invest in a display case a while back and my collection has rather grown in to it :laugh: I've got about 40 pairs now :whistle: I keep telling myself its an investment but in reality the money would be better off in the bank even at todays interest. Still, you only live once and you cant take it with you :laugh:

I have worn every pair, and quite enjoying matching them to my outfits in summer, to the extent that I now care far more about my choice of eyewear than my clothes :laugh:

View attachment 672813

View attachment 672814

View attachment 672812

View attachment 672811

View attachment 672810

View attachment 672809

It's extremely silly, I know :okay::becool::laugh:

Amazing collection. I see Ineos riders will now have SunGod shades instead of Oakley's. Not quite as sought after as Oakley and not cheap.

Sallar55

Veteran
Ray Ban Cats for the casual look.

jpegScan-230131-0006   .jpg

Top Bottom