Show us your Titanium....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Would go quite nice with the blue etching on the downtube ?
Mmmmm..... I'd have thought those would be quite a long way along the taste scale towards your self-defined 'tart's handbag' end .... !

Hang on a sec.! A while back you said:
I've also managed to get a brand new Ultegra 12sp Di2 groupset at a very responsible price to, so happy days.
So with the very substantial 'saving' made on the groupset you can put just a bit of it towards the Silca Midnight Blue Cerakote bottle cages which are, I can vouch, very nice indeed and would complement the blue etching on the downtube (in a really, really dark blue sort of way).
https://silcavelo.eu/collections/bo...um-bottle-cage-midnight-blue-cerakote-edition

AlanW

Guru
And here it is, the finished article! I have redone the way that the LBS mounted the front mudguard. Okay, it took me a good few hours getting the bends and the angles right, but we got there in the end!!
20231116_133709.jpg

20231116_164252.jpg

20231116_164303.jpg

20231116_164235.jpg

20231116_164227.jpg

20231116_164412.jpg

Soltydog

Legendary Member
My old Van Nic has had a little TLC & a wheel upgrade (due to selling the Giant they were fitted to) Yet to ride it in it's current format, surely not too long before we get some nice dry weather :blush:

full.jpg

And a couple of months ago I purchased another Ti beauty, apparently its the last bike I'm allowed to buy :whistle:

full.jpg

Last edited:

Sallar55

Veteran
Let's be honest, who in thier right mind would pay that amount of money for a bottle cage???
You could buy Cris King bottle cages ,have TI and the SS steel ones . To be honest you wouldn't be able to tell the difference from a few paces looking at them when fitted on the bike.

Top Bottom