Show us your Titanium....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

velovoice

Veteran
graphics can be covered with black vinyl tape or insulating tape (that's what i've done on my bike)
Having paid extra to have my frame logos done in a(ny) format other than black vinyl tape.... thanks, but no thanks! ::shudders::

zigzag

Veteran
i had the fork legs in mind..:hello:

craigwend

Grimpeur des terrains plats
with race blade ...

RACEBLADES1_zps177448c0.jpg

RACEBLADES2_zps28a4d1b3.jpg

choplee

It's finally here:-

12014546446_9234376ba1_z.jpg
14-01-18 New Enigma RHS
by Chocolatebike1, on Flickr

12013733325_eb39ab95ae_z.jpg
14-01-18 New Enigma LHS
by Chocolatebike1, on Flickr

The saddle need to go up quite a bit and I think that I've picked bars that are too wide but the LBS have said that they can easily swap them.

I'm going for a bike ride tomorrow :thumbsup:

the enigma looking good andrew .......why are you thinking the bars are too wide ..?????
i normally run 44's ,but my new Ti i have aero easton 44's but they are reg 46's ...i thought they where going to be to wide ,but they give me a lovely open arm width which keeps my chest open better for breathing and also gives a little more comfort and i get more usable bar positions ...i had your thoughts when i first had my build .... I maybe wrong and you may feel they are to wide

Attachments

• rsz_img_3920.jpg
    rsz_img_3920.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 38

choplee

They are too wide.
When I rode my other bike earlier it felt much better.

its goto be comfortable :-)
i love my wider bars and suits me for sportives and long distance rides ...also it keeps the bike from being to twitch for me being it more race breed Ti & carbon throughout

sackville d

Veteran
Hi folks.A bit off topic as it`s not my bike but an ebay link to a sale long since over for a titanium Bianchi in Celeste blue.http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Bianchi-...me-Equipe-Pro-Carbon-Fiber-Fork-/331035370267
Infact,not only is it not my bike ,but I don`t have a Ti frame so I shall bid you all well and go back out the way I came in.Good day.:thanks:

choplee

looking real good ....... some nice touches with the speedplays and the saddle ...^_^
running a short stem and saddle forward ..how is that on a long ride ?

velovoice

Veteran
looking real good ....... some nice touches with the speedplays and the saddle ...^_^
running a short stem and saddle forward ..how is that on a long ride ?
Saddle "forward" is partly due to my short femurs and partly due to the way Selle SMP's are designed.

Short stem? It's 80mm, 4 degree rise (or 6, can't remember off hand). Pretty standard these days for a lot of shops and designers. This is in fact Enigma's standard in-house stem, which gets factored into the design and fit of their custom frame builds. It's possible to get a longer stem, but with the entire bike being designed as a whole to fit me, I didn't need to.

You wanna see saddle forward and short stem, have a look at the non-custom road bike I was riding before!

Last edited:
Top Bottom