Show us your track bike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Noodley

Noodley

Okay, I have found a pic of my track bike!

DSCF5273-1.jpg

Psyclist

Über Member
I'd hope so too! But considering the bike has no cranks, chain, pedals etc (and the tires are half off) I would think the bike is not finished yet.

That you are correct.

He's closer to finishing it now though, I just thought I'd get the thread going for the original poster :thumbsup:.

VamP

Banned
This thread has just totally cracked me up :laugh:

Loving your bikes Noodley and Kinetic's mate though :thumbsup:

However, @ jim 55 - don't try this at home kids!

YahudaMoon

Über Member
I've posted this bike before. Anyway its the only bike I like :smile:

Its not been on track since 1995 and is used for other things nowadays,mainly nothing., hence the track wheels are long gone along with other bits.

DSC_0358.JPG

DSC_0355.JPG

DSC_0358.JPG

DSC_0365.JPG

DSC_0370.JPG

DSC_0373.JPG

DSC_0374.JPG

I have no idea what a Canadian company called Blackspire has to do with British Cycling ?

DSC_0354.JPG

Psyclist

Über Member
My friends bike finished :thumbsup:

p4pb7869838.jpg

Here's my 2012 Fuji Feather. Bought as a general fixed ride, used briefly for commuting with brakes fitted, but not converted as a dedicated track bike as I'm in love with Manchester Velodrome :wub:

It's running 48:15 = 86 gear inches

trackready.jpg

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
Nice Scott, you racing track league this winter?

I am in two minds about riding my own bike on Tuesday too, was supposed to be racing grass track this weekend (somewhere about a 2 hour train journey away) but one event got cancelled and my entry refunded and the weather looks shoot for the other!

PS. Does your cat play with that toy under the table?

Edwards80

Über Member
I'll be racing the track league aye. I like the idea of using SQT's for training if the winter is grim again too. Saves you a tenner if you use your own bike so you might as well :smile:

All 3 cats play with the toy, one of them does so for at least an hour a day. . . or night.

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
I asked about the cat toy as our cat could do with some more toys to play with (she is a house cat so needs lots of toys and most of her current lot are getting worse for wear) and we saw them things in Pets@Home the other week but wondered if the cat would bother with it. Will be taking her over to the vets in the next few days to get checked up and booked in for spaying, so might get one of those toys while there.

Top Bottom