show us your trailers…

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Psycolist

NINJA BYKALIST
Here's mine! :smile:

trailer2.jpg

trailer.jpg
O.M.G. How big must you thighs be

Here is an impressive bicycle trailer set up that I found on youtube:

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlWZ-r3O_dA

Chris-H

Über Member
Heres ours,had a dillema in that i needed to go shopping and had my littlun home with me that day whilst the mrs was at work,turned a few heads round town.
articulatedbike001.jpg

articulatedbike002.jpg

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Heres ours,had a dillema in that i needed to go shopping and had my littlun home with me that day whilst the mrs was at work,turned a few heads round town.

Blimey mate, there's some fair old weight going on there.
How does it fare braking wise?

Chris-H

Über Member
Blimey mate, there's some fair old weight going on there.
How does it fare braking wise?
Well its a fairly old pic tbh mate,it was taken 4 days before xmas and i was off to get the xmas food,so it was a fair bit heavier on the way home,braking was'nt too bad as i did'nt have much energy to go fast anyway ^_^ 15 mile round trip and it felt like 150 when i got home,felt good though.

Sara_H

Guru
I've bought a trailer! Have been threatening to get one for ages. My plan is to adapt it to carry my sons speedway bike, small dogs and other cargo. I decided to get a child trailer rather than a box trailer as I think it'll be easier to adapt it to carry the bike as I'll somehow prop the bike against the roof support and bunjee it, if that makes sense (may take a bit of fettlng before I get it properly sussed out)

Here it is £30 well spent I hope!

null_zpse8270dc5.png

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
I've bought a trailer! Have been threatening to get one for ages. My plan is to adapt it to carry my sons speedway bike, small dogs and other cargo. I decided to get a child trailer rather than a box trailer as I think it'll be easier to adapt it to carry the bike as I'll somehow prop the bike against the roof support and bunjee it, if that makes sense (may take a bit of fettlng before I get it properly sussed out)

null_zpse8270dc5.png

Really pleased you found one!

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah

null_zpse8270dc5.png

You can't complain for £30... bargain.

Sara_H

Guru
Really pleased you found one!
OH was a bit puzzled about the purchase since none of our current children will fit in it and he has had a minor surgical procedure that should prevent the need for baby trailers! He's very relieved to learn it's being fettletd into a cargo/dog trailer!

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
OH was a bit puzzled about the purchase since none of our current children will fit in it and he has had a minor surgical procedure that should prevent the need for baby trailers! He's very relieved to learn it's being fettletd into a cargo/dog trailer!

Bless him, you should have let him wonder for a while longer :laugh:

You are not going to get a 40kg Labrador in that!

_aD

Do not touch suspicious objects
Stress testing my trailer. Why are you looking at me like that? Mum said she needed some sand, so I got some for her.

I managed the two and a half miles with 100kg including an almost-impossible climb. The trailer survived unscathed but I won't be trying it again!

Attachments

• Image(016).jpg
    Image(016).jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 53

GaryA

Subversive Sage
IMG1105A.jpg

Here's mine with young 'un waiting for Tyne ferry for trip to Whitley bay...yes he's a big lad and yes its hard work this will be the last year using it
Revolution trailer bike; no complaints apart from some free play from new in hitch-probably inevitable.

IMG1087A.jpg

His solo bike accident bump from the week before before

IMG1085A.jpg

Top Bottom