Show us your TT pain

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ayceejay

Guru
When Jowwy first came here as a newcomer to TT riding a number of people including me offered encouragement and we had a bit of good humoured banter, Jason Holder arrived around the same time and we shared a few yucks. Just lately Jowwy has got bit up himself and my attempt at a funny above was meant to redress this. As my many posts of encouragement will attest I admire the effort Jowwy has put into his riding and this was meant as a joke.
Incidentally none of the people calling me a prick were amongst Jowwy's early supporters.:angry:

potsy

Rambler
The white shoes fatty.
Maybe a smilie on the end would have made it a bit more obvious that it was 'banter' ;)

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
When Jowwy first came here as a newcomer to TT riding a number of people including me offered encouragement and we had a bit of good humoured banter, Jason Holder arrived around the same time and we shared a few yucks. Just lately Jowwy has got bit up himself and my attempt at a funny above was meant to redress this. As my many posts of encouragement will attest I admire the effort Jowwy has put into his riding and this was meant as a joke.
Incidentally none of the people calling me a prick were amongst Jowwy's early supporters.:angry:
And at which point did i start getting up myself as you so put it? And since when does calling someone you dont know a fatty become banter? And what right do you have to try and redress anything with such a crassly written comment?

ayceejay

Guru
And at which point did i start getting up myself as you so put it? And since when does calling someone you dont know a fatty become banter? And what right do you have to try and redress anything with such a crassly written comment?

Sorry Jowwy you will hear no more from me.

Top Bottom