Show us your watch!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tin Pot

Guru
What is this?

Seiko V with a "bond" NATO strap - Bond uses the strap in Spectre, I can't recall when it was first used in the series but not often.

Or, it's me lake swimming, training for the Hever Castle triathlon.

Depending on what the question was :smile:

OP
OP
Crandoggler

Crandoggler

No, no.. I was on about the watch. I like it! Very rugged. I want one.

NorthernDave

Never used Über Member
This is what I wear when I'm out on the bike. It does the job and I'd break anything more expensive.
Timex-Watches-T5K423fw920fh920.png

Had several Casio G-Shock watches prior to this - the watch part is near indestructible, but the straps consistently failed within a few months of the guarantee expiring and the cost of a replacement makes buying a new watch a sensible option.

RegG

Über Member
112137-4084a98e736a75d45d30a795bb51e9eb.jpg

Tag Heuer Carrera Calibre 5 Automatic - niceeeee!

Attachments

• IMG_3160.jpg
    IMG_3160.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 66
Whilst going through the rest of the watches that I bought at the auction,I discovered this one lying in the bottom.
Jaquet- Droz Who? I thought, never heard of it. I searched it on the internet, Oh dear!
My first thoughts were that it was real and then they changed to it's probably a dear copy.
Now I am back to thinking that it is genuine. The style of case points to a 70's model and is made of stainless steel.
The hands and the position indicators show signs of age. I managed to take the back off and found that it has an ETA 2789 movement. I discovered that these were made from 1969 to 1976 so would fit with the style of watch.
The watch does have a problem although it winds and the automatic works it is only the second hand that moves, so something is out of mesh or slipping.
Jaquet Droz 007.JPG

Top Bottom