1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Show us your winter bike

Discussion in 'Photo Gallery' started by Doyleyburger, 13 Dec 2014.

1. flashspix

flashspix Active Member

Boom! ready for action she looks rad, love the old skool peugot's she's a beaut!!

2. flashspix

flashspix Active Member

Thanks Chris, really appreciate that, got loads of great tips on this forum it's been a trip.

ChrisEyles likes this.
  3. Doyleyburger

Doyleyburger Full natty brah

Thanks, appreciate it. Been out on it once and feels a tad small for me. Will probably be my loss and someone else's gain in a few weeks time. :sad:

4. Hacienda71

Hacienda71 Mancunian in self imposed exile in leafy Cheshire

5. loveandpeace1

loveandpeace1 Well-Known Member

Hope you don't mind a couple more pics of my strange bike. Cardiff bay today.
    all the best
    2co4j84.jpg
    2ugnxms.jpg

macp, Pauldow, Arjimlad and 4 others like this.
  6. Mrs M

Mrs M Veteran

Lovely bike.

flashspix and Doyleyburger like this.
  7. Andrew_P

Andrew_P In between here and there

My new ultimate (I hope!) commuter being built up today.. Mudguards going on... riding tomorrow

Lots of goodies on it -

attachment.jpg

macp, Mattonsea and Mrs M like this.
  8. loveandpeace1

loveandpeace1 Well-Known Member

9. Andrew_P

Andrew_P In between here and there

The GT Grade out in the wild! Unfashionable road bike brand - bit weird frame with the GT triangle but a good ride. Hydro discs with 160mm rotors. DT Swiss 240s hubs on Stan's No tubes Grails 28 spoke. Schwalbe one tubeless.

I need to get a less setback seat post and better saddle but quite and upgrade on the Boardman CX but not as fast as the Supersix but lovely with discs and mudguards this morning in the sleet snow and 1 degree morning commute loved it! Quite light as well for winter duties.

GT GRADE.jpg

10. Norry1

Norry1 Über Member

Just placed an order for one of these.....

[​IMG]

Got an order in with the Xmas Fairy for some Powertap wheels - and this will then be my training and Turbo bike.

Last edited: 28 Nov 2015
    Jamieyorky likes this.
  11. Norry1

Norry1 Über Member

Now put together and ready to go. Not ridden it yet

Ribble%20Nov%202015_zpsuq8qdakx.jpg

PS, not sure why the pic in my previous email has disappeared. It is still in Photobucket and worked when I first posted it!

12. rideswithmoobs

rideswithmoobs Guest

I really like the ribble bikes. Wish they would do a steel framed single speed. They do a track bike though. Very nice Norry1

13. Arjimlad

Arjimlad Senior Moments

Giant Revolt with reflective sidewall tyres, and Christmas tree lights. IMG_20151204_200415934.jpg IMG_20151204_200430515.jpg

14. Pauldow

Pauldow Active Member

mtb.png It started life as a Trek 3700D mountain bike,but all thats left from the original spec is the Frame and shifters.

15. I know every one has their own preferential riding position, but that saddle just looks at though it's trying to reach the stem

My winter-bike/commuter/all-rounder
    Ribble. 7.JPG