Show us your winter bike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gds58

Über Member
It coped well with the recent snow, but it is bloody heavy with those tyres on!
I'll bet! The transatlantic sized suitcase on the rear probably doesn't help either!!

FeistySquirrel

Professional Jelly Baby Decapitator
My winter bike is the same as my summer bike this year... Look at the state of her :sad:...

FB_IMG_1417006852977.jpg

JoeyB

Go on, tilt your head!
Aha.. found the pic.. I was waiting to see it in your other thread, unless I missed it.
Didn't fancy the thinner road bike specific rack then?
I liked it but where it was so thin it seemed to limit any potential options to put a top bag on in the future. I figured that whilst I'm using this thing as a commuter I won't worry about looks too much!

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
I liked it but where it was so thin it seemed to limit any potential options to put a top bag on in the future. I figured that whilst I'm using this thing as a commuter I won't worry about looks too much!

Fairy muff

Hi Guys
I built this snow bike for the winter but the weather has been too mild to ride it - great fun anyway

hammerheadded.jpg
26" wheels and 6 speed , left and right handed braking with the rear brake on a gear lever as a hard brake , Rode well on flat ground but without a little user intervention (throwing your weight around ) it can be lively on the rough .
( AZ Hammerhead trike )

regards emma

Justinslow

Lovely jubbly
My winter bike....ahem. View attachment 76354
Went out this afternoonhttps://www.strava.com/activities/238821387
And I have to say was very impressed with the crud road racer 2's. The roads were dry in places with large puddles and "streams" running out of the ditches across the road - quite mucky. The only parts of me that got a little bit wet was my over socks from the spray as the water hits the bottom of the front guard, but it wasn't bad and my feet remained dry.

Top Bottom