Shutter Island Is The Best Film

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

blazed

220lb+
Its the best film really very good you should go see it probably the best film definitely.

OP
OP
blazed

blazed

220lb+
Ive watched it twice and if i watch a film twice then lords mercy its a great film.

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
I watched it last weekend, thought It was okay, an enjoyable movie and its good to see that Leonardo di-Caprio doesnt look like a greased up hairless(bar his head) weasel these days! Had pretty much guessed the ending by halfway through.

Wigsie

Nincompoop
User1314 said:
I'm still not convinced by Caprio in "The Gangs of New York."

Meant to be a hard, street raised killer. But I kept thinking Mr Titanic.

Agreed, Pains me to say it but I was Mighty impressed with him and his accent in Blood Diamond (Barring two minute slip ups) and in The Departed.

gbb

Legendary Member
Rob3rt said:
I watched it last weekend, thought It was okay, an enjoyable movie and its good to see that Leonardo di-Caprio doesnt look like a greased up hairless(bar his head) weasel these days! Had pretty much guessed the ending by halfway through.

Watched it last week, good film, i enjoyed it...like you Rob3rt i guessed where it'd end up, but....was it all a figment of his imagination ?..or conspiracy ?...or....

I came away not sure ;) Still, thats probably the way it should be.

User1314 said:
I'm still not convinced by Caprio in "The Gangs of New York."

Meant to be a hard, street raised killer. But I kept thinking Mr Titanic.

He utterly ruins both a good film and an amazing performance by Daniel Day Lewis - the real star of the film. As for anything else he's done...

amoino.jpg

One of the best films I've seen of recent, okay two, are Flame and Citron and The Hurt Locker.

Debian

blazed said:
I think those who did not really like the film do not really possess a brain.

There really is no call for comments like that. Everyone likes different things. Some of my friends actually thought 2012 was a very good film.... I didn't acuse them of being brainless ;).

Top Bottom