Sick of TV?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Arch

Married to Night Train
I can't see the video for some reason, and I don't have sound anyway, so I don't know the circumstances , but...

You'd know all about period pain would you Dayvo? Gosh, how empathetic of you.

Bizarre! I'm sure there must be similar outtakes from other countries, or is it that the swedes cannot control their bodily emissions!!??
My friend's husband always loses at poker because as soon as he gets a decent hand he farts uncontrollably in excitement. The people he plays with have learnt this, and so everyone folds as soon as he lets rip! He's beginning to learn the art of the 'bluff' so perhaps his luck is about to change!

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
My cat was sick on the TV earlier this year. By the time I had got some tissues to mop it up it had dripped through into the works and had buggered the set. Fortunately the house insurance people paid up without any fuss and i got a replacement telly with an upgrade to a LCD screen.

Paulus said:
My cat was sick on the TV earlier this year. By the time I had got some tissues to mop it up it had dripped through into the works and had buggered the set. Fortunately the house insurance people paid up without any fuss and i got a replacement telly with an upgrade to a LCD screen.

Lol, had to read that twice, kept wondering why your cat was on telly and what that had to do with your house insurance! :biggrin: Need more sleep I think...:biggrin:

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
The cat used to jump up onto the set as the top was warm. The house insurance paid up for damage to the set as "most" will do.

OP
OP
Dayvo

Dayvo

just passin' through
Arch said:
I can't see the video for some reason, and I don't have sound anyway, so I don't know the circumstances , but...

You'd know all about period pain would you Dayvo? Gosh, how empathetic of you.

If you had seen it, Arch, you would have seen that she was very likely hungover!
And actually, I'm very empathetic when someone is under the weather. I just like laughing! :biggrin:

Top Bottom