Sigma Rox 12.0 Sport

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DisjointedReality

I bought a Sigma Rox 12 in October to replace a Garmin Edge 1000. Overall I'm very happy with it, but find there is a lack of online support and discussion about it's features and functions, it's pros and cons, feedback on firmware updates etc.
What I can find is mostly German, Polish and Dutch, as the device no doubt has greater market penetration in those countries.
If anyone here has one and would like to share their experiences, tips and gripes, please add to this discussion. It'd be very useful.
Many thanks.

Not interested in the "It looks like an old Nokia", "Why is the bezel so thick?" comments. Heard 'em all before. :-)

Jameslroberts

But the bezel.....
Jokes, I am just starting to use mine, so far all good. Although does anyone know how to upload maps? Specifically for Australia. All pre-loaded maps are Euro only. Can anyone shed some light?

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
But the bezel.....
Jokes, I am just starting to use mine, so far all good. Although does anyone know how to upload maps? Specifically for Australia. All pre-loaded maps are Euro only. Can anyone shed some light?
you can download the maps according to dcrainmaker , doesnt say where from though so im guessing rox website ?

Top Bottom