signed off work

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mybike

Grumblin at Garmin on the Granny Gear
And I'm almost so bored that I wish I'd gone to work.

Never mind, you've got us to talk to.

I have been signed off work for 6 months after an accident, I put 2 stone on in weight, although I have now lost 1/2 stone since I started a diet on Jan 1st. Thank goodness that at least I can now go out ride!

OP
OP
Sandra6

Sandra6

Veteran
@Martin Archer I hope you're recovering well and good luck with the weight loss.
I'm halfway through this morning. Contraception for 10 year olds and 7 year olds tweeting at 2am?!

ScotiaLass

Guru
Hope you're better soon!
31BTsOieXsL.jpg

subaqua

What’s the point
@Martin Archer I hope you're recovering well and good luck with the weight loss.
I'm halfway through this morning. Contraception for 10 year olds and 7 year olds tweeting at 2am?!

I use daytime telly as a wellness barometer. when I am too lethargic to care whats on I am obviously not fit for work. as soon as I want to throw something at telly due to " chav slept with step grandma" or whatever then I know I am fit enough for work.

ScotiaLass

Guru
I use daytime telly as a wellness barometer. when I am too lethargic to care whats on I am obviously not fit for work. as soon as I want to throw something at telly due to " chav slept with step grandma" or whatever then I know I am fit enough for work.
I've been (medically) retired for about 7 years now and hate daytime tv.
Mind you, it drove me to go to college and get a HND, so maybe it's not all that bad :laugh:

Top Bottom