signed off work

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Watch all the films you've ever wanted to watch. :smile:

I use daytime telly as a wellness barometer. when I am too lethargic to care whats on I am obviously not fit for work. as soon as I want to throw something at telly due to " chav slept with step grandma" or whatever then I know I am fit enough for work.

If I used that as a scale to go back to work, I think I would have gone back to work the day after tha crash!
I have avoided watching daytime TV. I have read a lot of books though.

Archeress

Veteran
I've been signed off for quite a while now with depression. I still have bad days, but also get some good days where I can get quite a bit done. On the bad days I have very little energy and sleep a lot. But last Friday was a good day and I was able to bind a copy of the book my Sister wrote using a technique I hadn't tried before.

20150206_203628.jpg
20150206_203846.jpg

I was very pleased with the result and have spent a lot of time this week admiring it when I've felt bad.

Hugs
Archeress x

Drago

Legendary Member
And I'm almost so bored that I wish I'd gone to work.
I can never, ever be that bored.

I might be looking at a medical retirement this year, and with my pension, insurance and injury payout I plan to take some gentle bike rides, walk my Labrador, drink a lot of Scotch and savour a few cigars.

Top Bottom