Signs we're living in the future

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Thales of Miletus was doing 'downlodes' 6 centuries BC. and that was to do with thunderbolt connectivity. What's new?

OP
OP
anothersam

anothersam

SMIDSMe
Thales of Miletus was doing 'downlodes' 6 centuries BC. and that was to do with thunderbolt connectivity. What's new?
The first sage, author of theorems and early proponent of deductive reasoning, and he dies because he didn't apply his genius to figuring out that sitting in the sun too long can be bad for you. Even the bunny in my garden knows this.

whiskers.gif

I went to see David Sedaris earlier this week and he was marvelling at the fact that we are now routinely having eye surgery performed by laser beam, when i was a kid lasers were truly the stuff of true science fiction and James Bond movies. (The punchline was that if you needed a prostate examination then you got a finger up your arse.)

prostate.jpg

OP
OP
anothersam

anothersam

SMIDSMe
Perhaps I'm hoping the future is now because I have seen the real future and I don't want to go there

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icmRCixQrx8

or perhaps I'm just happy to be able to take a train North from London and watch Babylon 5 (please convince me it gets better after the first season) to pass the time.

D

Deleted member 1258

My spider Plant is looking a bit sorry for itself, where in the past I would have asked a friend or looked in a book this afternoon I just looked at plant care on the internet to find out I need to step up the feeding.

Top Bottom