Simon Gallup

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Seevio

Guru
Maybe you didn't see the comments prior to them being deleted, you may have then understood, however not all would agree
Wrong type of mods. ^_^

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
Perhaps we could have a list of topics about which jokes cannot be made.

Also a list of acceptable responses to any given topic.

The forum will always be full of claptrap, we may as well make it anodyne claptrap as well.

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
Why do mods keep interfering with this forum? They would be pretty annoyed if I posted threads about cycling all over the Lambretta thread.

I have one thing to say to them: Who Are You?

Sadly, a few of us Mods are old enough to have been alive through the whole of the Mods & Rockers era. :smile:

Closest I got to being a (proper?) Mod was a long Parka that I bought at Petticoat Lane market. Having had a poor upbringing this was a big day for me - marred only by my then girlfriend deciding to vomit all over the confined steps of the London Monument that was packed with sightseers as we were ascending to the top.

Nevertheless, despite being older people, and seemingly responsible for all of the world's ills, we Mods are managing to stay on the curve (as best we can) with the changing landscape of terminology usage and acceptable humour etc. Hence, the deletions in this thread.

We may not get it right all the time (old dogs, new tricks I guess) but we do try damned hard. Honest. :thumbsup:

Drago

Legendary Member
Jeremy Corbyn is a keen cyclist and if you believe the news he's as fit as a flea. Oh, hang on..l

Top Bottom