Simoncini

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Sod comfort, it's all about style, it's Italian!
at my age I wouldn't care if it came from Stylevania who's capital is Styletown!

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
the miles are creeping up on this great bike another 42 miles this morning , still playing with lever positions but I think I am there now .

WP_20160625_003.jpg

Last edited:

booze and cake

probably out cycling
@biggs682 looks like many miles will effortlessly pass by on that. Have you ever seen any Simoncini cycle jerseys or cycle caps?

I've been scanning Ebay since I got my Simoncini last year in the hope of finding a nice retro looking Simoncini jersey, but have never seen any.

You mentioned in your original post that you had contact with the Simoncini family, I have a vague recollection that the family company in Italy had stopped making them or sold the name onto another company, but not sure on this. I don't suppose in any of your dealings with the family they mentioned any clothing did they?

Would you mind sharing any Simoncini contacts you had by private message so I can ask them, I'm so desperate for a jersey if they don't have any I'm toying with the idea of buying a cheap 'host' jersey and trying to make my own one.

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
@biggs682 looks like many miles will effortlessly pass by on that. Have you ever seen any Simoncini cycle jerseys or cycle caps?

I've been scanning Ebay since I got my Simoncini last year in the hope of finding a nice retro looking Simoncini jersey, but have never seen any.

You mentioned in your original post that you had contact with the Simoncini family, I have a vague recollection that the family company in Italy had stopped making them or sold the name onto another company, but not sure on this. I don't suppose in any of your dealings with the family they mentioned any clothing did they?

Would you mind sharing any Simoncini contacts you had by private message so I can ask them, I'm so desperate for a jersey if they don't have any I'm toying with the idea of buying a cheap 'host' jersey and trying to make my own one.

@booze and cake question has been asked will advise answer when i get one

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
The last few rides have seen the saddle creeping backwards after a couple of miles leaving me stretching too much so a quick seat post swap and a 13 mile test where the saddle stayed where it should be which is good news .

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Used this one for this mornings 24 miles and riding it through the built up area was hard work but once out on the open road it was pure joy especially with a tail wind

Top Bottom