Single speed road frame

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

3narf

For whom the bell dings
Hi...

Just wondering if anyone has a nice singlespeed suitable frame hanging up in the garage that they'll never use.

Something classic or modern in a size M, 54cm or thereabouts.

Thanks
Andy

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
@3narf got this Dawes Response I will quite happily strip it down to just the frame if it's what you want .

IMG_20171128_201746350.jpg

Approx 21 1/2"

colly

Re member eR
I have a Lee Cooper frame that l originally got from Biggsy.

I'll post you some pics later when I get onto my comp.

Ive used it as a fixed for quite a while and it could do with tidying up a bit but its in good nick.

As it was after I had powder coated it and added some yellow details:
SDC10594.JPG

How it looks after a lot of use:

20180106_152052.jpg 20180106_152034.jpg 20180106_152006.jpg 20180106_151943.jpg 20180106_152045.jpg

The powder coating is still pretty much as it was but the yellow detail, being only car paint is chipped and manky. It would come off easily I reckon.

There is a snag......................I can't shift the seat post. Having said that it might just be at the right height for you.
There's a decent headset in, and a bottom bracket. You can have the stem etc and even the chopped down bars but maybe you don't want them.

Not looking for much tbh because it owes me nothing. I rode it as my only bike, as fixed, for
about 5 years.

Last edited:
OP
OP
3narf

3narf

For whom the bell dings
I have a Lee Cooper frame that l originally got from Biggsy.

I'll post you some pics later when I get onto my comp.

Ive used it as a fixed for quite a while and it could do with tidying up a bit but its in good nick.

As it was after I had powder coated it and added some yellow details:
View attachment 390281

How it looks after a lot of use:

View attachment 390279 View attachment 390278 View attachment 390277 View attachment 390276 View attachment 390280

The powder coating is still pretty much as it was but the yellow detail, being only car paint is chipped and manky. It would come off easily I reckon.

There is a snag......................I can't shift the seat post. Having said that it might just be at the right height for you.
There's a decent headset in, and a bottom bracket. You can have the stem etc and even the chopped down bars but maybe you don't want them.

Not looking for much tbh because it owes me nothing. I rode it as my only bike, as fixed, for
about 5 years.

Hi! What size frame is that?

Top Bottom