Single wheels

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Simon_m

Guru
hi there, anyone else have problems trying to find just single wheels for sale? I need a replacement rear, but can only find wheel-sets for sale. Do companies not do just one wheel?

KneesUp

Guru
I've never noticed a bike shop that only does wheels as sets - everywhere I've looked does them singly I think.

KneesUp

Guru
Perhaps it would be easier for us to help if you told us the spec you want rather than giving a bit of information at a time?

OP
OP
Simon_m

Simon_m

Guru
rear wheel
shimano gearing set up
622x15
road bike
prefer to have same as what i have already which is fulcrum racing 5 evolution so it matches the front.

Last edited:

KneesUp

Guru
I missed your earlier post saying it was to be a racing wheel. I can't find them singly either; I suspect Fulcrum only sell them to the retailers as sets. You might get lucky on eBay or similar I suppose.

OP
OP
Simon_m

Simon_m

Guru
thanks, yes it's a pain isn't it. Spent ages googling online. I did check Ebay and there is one second hand, and a different version of the Fulcrum. I guess I will have to do that. Thanks for your help, appreciated. I thought maybe I had missed something obvious or maybe someone had a similar issue and had to buy a set and had the rear spare for sale. Hey-ho. Needs to be replaced soon as it is cracked right through and I would imagine could give at any moment.

Top Bottom