Rusty Nails
We remember
- Location
- Living in the slow lane
Sam Cooke came to a pretty unsavoury end.
Morrisey has really turned into an unbearable old man though hasn't he? His views as stated by himself are completely at odds with the man that that wrote and sung 'it takes guts to be gentle and kind'. And he can't even back it up with being a reliable self tribute act nowadays. His case is further damaged by the progressive nature of Johnny Marr and his likeability.
I see one Paul Gadd is going to be prosecuted again for historical sexual offences.
Every defence in history is basically that - it's the prosecution's job to convince the jury of the defendant's guilt beyond reasonable doubt, not the defence's to prove innocence.I suspect the defence will just run a case of you prove it happened, we say it didn’t.
I thought it was a gritter?At least he had a snow plough named after him! 😋
I thought it was a gritter?
Gary Gritter, wasn't it?