Sites selling different things, pointless, useful, or not!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
Places to buy different stuff. Pointless, useful, or not.. But different!

May I start with The Greenhead who link to places that sell stuff like KFC scented fire starter logs..

And K-Bar spork..

:rolleyes:

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Are you bored by any chance Pete?

Hoi I used to like KFC although I haven't used one for about 12 years probably more. They used to make the gravy up from scratch, so it varied from shop to shop. If you got the right shop it was magnificent. When my daughter was at university she made the gravy in the shop she worked. That's where she learned to make superb gravy. So i sort of still get KFC.

Last edited:

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
the things that annoy me at the moment are adverts popping up on the internet for expensive meat probes with an app for cooking BBQ. The adverts are aimed solely at men who seem incapable of doing anything without so stupid hi tech gadge.
Humans have been cooking for millennia yet for some reason there are people prepared to spend over £100 on a meat probe with a app to tell them how to cook food.

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
the things that annoy me at the moment are adverts popping up on the internet for expensive meat probes with an app for cooking BBQ. The adverts are aimed solely at men who seem incapable of doing anything without so stupid hi tech gadge.
Humans have been cooking for millennia yet for some reason there are people prepared to spend over £100 on a meat probe with a app to tell them how to cook food.
It's not annoying me as such, but I've failed to persuade my daughter that defrosting slabs, for speeding the thawing of frozen goods, are obviously a total waste of space.

the things that annoy me at the moment are adverts popping up on the internet for expensive meat probes with

I have a meat probe and find it very useful for chicken. it certainly didn't cost £100. I also use it in the compost bin to check the temperature in the centre.

Top Bottom