1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SJ4000 will it loop?

Discussion in 'Commuting and Utility Cycling' started by BADGER.BRAD, 8 Jan 2017.

1. BADGER.BRAD

BADGER.BRAD Über Member

Hello all,
    I've just brought an SJ4000 camera (at present I only have a 8 gb card in it) The footage seems great but I wondered will the recording just loop until I stop it or will it just stop when I reach the card limit ? Do I need to format the card after each trip ?. My commute is about 15 min to work and 20-25mins home. ? If I can set it to loop how do I do this ?

Thanks all

2. Phaeton

Phaeton Veteran

http://pevly.com/sj4000-manual/7/

3. fossyant

fossyant Ride It Like You Stole It! Staff Member

They do loop - there is a setting in the menu. You can set it to record in 3 min and 10 min segments. I have two M10's and an M20. Very impressed.

4. BADGER.BRAD

BADGER.BRAD Über Member

Thanks for the info I now have it looping at 10min , my next question is how do I know when it is fully charged ?

Cheers

5. numbnuts

numbnuts Guru

I think the light goes out

Custom24 likes this.
  6. 400bhp

400bhp Guru

If you charge it from a plug charger rather than a USB from a computer, then you see a picture of a battery charging (1-4 green bars I think). Once it's fully charged the picture becomes static.