Ski Yoghurt ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Apparently so. Still in the shops but maybe lost in the sheer numbers of similar product.

vickster

Legendary Member
Whatever happened to them ?

Are they still around ?

Yep, I eat them out of preference over others. Tesco, Asda, Sainsbury's sell.
Also have a strawberry and lemon mousse.
There actually are very few similar small posts of fruit yogurt with sugar and bits of fruit. I don’t like Activia at all myself

Cycleops

Legendary Member
I remember Ski, used to be the only flavoured one you could get. Very sugary though and not a proper yoghurt. I used to like the set type that the Express milkman used to bring.

Slick

Guru
Oykos is where its at now. :becool:

presta

Guru
The only yoghurt I buy is this 'natural' one for a Jack Monroe recipe, but whenever I peel the lid off and lick it clean I feel like scoffing the lot straight from the pot. I could easily acquire a bit of a yoghurt habit, but resist it because it's expensive and high fat. I don't much like the sickly stuff that's full of sugar.

PK99

Legendary Member
I remember.... must be nearly 60 years ago, Mum was a canteen hand and one day brought home this big new thing... a pot of yoghurt! Pineapple iirc.

I could not eat it. Soooo sharp and sour.

Modern fruit yoghurt is an over sweet sugary confection.

Mo1959

Legendary Member
I remember.... must be nearly 60 years ago, Mum was a canteen hand and one day brought home this big new thing... a pot of yoghurt! Pineapple iirc.

I could not eat it. Soooo sharp and sour.

Modern fruit yoghurt is an over sweet sugary confection.

I remember trying them years ago and finding the same. Obviously how they should actually taste rather than the perfect fat/sugar combination that has us all addicted and turning into an obese nation.

Top Bottom