skinned by Tyler Farrar yesterday

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DiddlyDodds

Random Resident
Never in my wildest dreams would i have thought i would ever say I was skinned by Tyler Farrar , I was on an event by Garmin where six of the tour of Britain Garmin sharp did a q&a and then went on a 50mile ride with us . I was struggling up a short hill when along comes Tyler, and as he passes me leans over and in an American drawl asks if I am ok .
This post has no real meaning its just that I am telling anyone that listens lol.

Hacienda71

Mancunian in self imposed exile in leafy Cheshire
Riding into work one morning I got caught just after a big hill. It was Mike Cumming from Rapha Condor Sharp. We rode the next six miles together had a good chat. Nice guy, I will be cheering him on at Gun Hill next week at the Tour of Britain. Not quite Tyler Farrar I know, but it shows that not all the elite riders are arrogant so and so's.

OP
OP
DiddlyDodds

DiddlyDodds

Random Resident
Riding into work one morning I got caught just after a big hill. It was Mike Cumming from Rapha Condor Sharp. We rode the next six miles together had a good chat. Nice guy, I will be cheering him on at Gun Hill next week at the Tour of Britain. Not quite Tyler Farrar I know, but it shows that not all the elite riders are arrogant so and so's.

All the lads on the team along with the mechanics etc were really top blokes chattin to everyone, and taking loads of time to talk at the stop half way round, even coming into the cafe after the ride to get something to eat.
Couple of new lads from the Rapha Condor team that have just signed for them were there also and again real down to earth.
Also chattin to riders at the back (well not for long as they soon passed me) was Paul White the founder of Cervelo cycles , again another real down to earth bloke who you would never have guessed was a top business man.

All in all not a big ego in sight

Cant wait till next year

Top Bottom