sks customer service

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

okeydokey79

hi guys just a note to say that i have had sks raceblade long mudguards fitted to bike for around a year, last month i managed to somehow snap the front mudguard just above the flap, looked around but couldnt see anywhere that did spare parts(mayb not looking in the right place) so e-mailed sks in germany and explained what had happened, had to send a couple of pics to them and they sent me a new front mudguard free of charge. happy days.

Biker Joe

Über Member
Very good result:thumbsup:

Tommy2

Über Member
The mount on my bluemels (where it mounts to in the brake bolt) snapped the other week, I emailed SKS Germany and had a reply within 3 hours asking for a pic and which guard size it was, sent a picture, "no problem we'll send you a bracket out FOC".
3 days later bracket arrived, very happy.
To put this into context I emailed garmin about wanting to buy something (wanted to see if they would honour a discount code the following day as I found out they don't accept Maestro debit card and didn't have time to transfer money to different account after banking hours), it took them nearly a week to reply and the answer was basically "no we don't accept Maestro (which wasn't my question) and hard cheese old bean, full price it is"

Fortunately the discount came up again a few days later otherwise I wouldn't have bought it.

Top Bottom