sks p50 chromoplastic Guards

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Before i buy a set on line i thought i would just check if anybody has a set of lightly used either black or silver finish they want to sell ?

For 700c

Last edited:

Steve T

Veteran
I've got a brand new pair of these :-

http://www.wiggle.co.uk/sks-bluemels-road-mudguard-set/

They are black- they didn't fit the intended bike ( the secteur ) I paid around £15 for them.

davidphilips

Veteran
just found them theres no brackets bolts or clips and they are appox 48mm wide, maybe only of use to you if you have a broken set and could use fittings from it.

Attachments

• 100_8440[1].JPG
    100_8440[1].JPG
    204.8 KB · Views: 4
  • 100_8441[1].JPG
    100_8441[1].JPG
    281.4 KB · Views: 4
  • 100_8442[1].JPG
    100_8442[1].JPG
    358.1 KB · Views: 4
OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
just found them theres no brackets bolts or clips and they are appox 48mm wide, maybe only of use to you if you have a broken set and could use fittings from it.
if they are for 700's then the should be fine let me just check the stays i have are for that fitting

Steve T

Veteran
IMG_3087.JPG IMG_3088.JPG Mudguard pictures 35mm let me know if you want them otherwise I'll either send them back to wiggle ( they do free returns)or post up here.

Found the receipt it was £14.61 so would like that if poss.

I'm in Wellingborough tonight between 5 and 6 if you want them dropped off.

Last edited:
OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
View attachment 151416 View attachment 151417 Mudguard pictures 35mm let me know if you want them otherwise I'll either send them back to wiggle ( they do free returns)or post up here.

Found the receipt it was £14.61 so would like that if poss.

I'm in Wellingborough tonight between 5 and 6 if you want them dropped off.
@Steve T i am afraid they will be too narrow but thanks for the offer

davidphilips

Veteran
yes there are for 700 wheels they where fitted to my touring bike but i fitted narrower guards and a friend wanted the fittings, dont know how i can wrap them for post if needed, maybe just put some bubble wrap round them and hope they dont get broken?