Sky looking for human interest cycling stories

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Peony

Hi there
I am finding human interest cycling stories for Sky who will be releasing them to the media to help promote cycling. Have you found love on a bike? Lost weight on a bike? Cycle as a family group? Or set up a business or charity around biking? Please get in touch by May 15th if you can help. Initially I just need a quick phone chat and a jpeg of you.
Ophelia

Globalti

Legendary Member
Yes, my wife, my son aged 10 and I used to cycle as a happy harmonious family group, we found that cycling brought us together in ways we never dreamed possible. Then disaster! Financial difficulties struck and we had to sell my wife's bike. Now as spring comes we are desperate to get out on the trails again, every day we gaze out on the burgeoning countryside with heavy hearts. If your wealthy media group could see its way to funding a modest new bike (£500 would do it) in a small women's size for my wife we could be a contented family again and would be willing to pose in a cheery little group, gratefully reunited on the trails for your cameras.

Angelfishsolo

A Velocipedian
:wacko:?????
Peony said:
Hi there
I am finding human interest cycling stories for Sky who will be releasing them to the media to help promote cycling. Have you found love on a bike? Lost weight on a bike? Cycle as a family group? Or set up a business or charity around biking? Please get in touch by May 15th if you can help. Initially I just need a quick phone chat and a jpeg of you.
Ophelia

Top Bottom