Sky Rides

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Hilldodger

Hilldodger

Guru
Yep, loads of flyers being printed and they should be in bike shops. I'll have a box full at CM along with some posters too if you need any.

Sky are payng the Mercury to run competitions etc - including the chance to spend an afternoon with one of the Olympic riders at Manchester velodrome.;)

Vicky P and Jamie Staff are two or the riders but it hasn't been decided which one will be at which town yet.

TVC

Hilldodger said:
Yep, loads of flyers being printed and they should be in bike shops. I'll have a box full at CM along with some posters too if you need any.

Sky are payng the Mercury to run competitions etc - including the chance to spend an afternoon with one of the Olympic riders at Manchester velodrome.:ohmy:

Vicky P and Jamie Staff are two or the riders but it hasn't been decided which one will be at which town yet

I know which one I'm voting for - time to use your considerable influence Roger ;)

I'll grab a couple of flyers from Julies then and pin them up at work.

Hilldodger said:
The rides are for everyone and there will also be display, exhibitions and stuff for everyone on Abbey Park, at the Space Centre and Belgrave Hall.

More details just a soon as I get the OK to post them.

Cheers, I'll have another look and see what the boss (wife) has to say about it:smile:.

Top Bottom