Sky scam

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

pawl

Legendary Member
Had a phone call this morning saying my Sky insurance which I pay for by DD.has been cancelled.I have not cancelled my insurance Operater said that they had cancelled the DD .I asked how and why they had cancelled my DDas I am the only person that can cancel the DD is me.Apparently they had been complaints about the cost and were now offering a 10% discount .The person calling had an Asian accent,Phone suddenly went dead

Slick

Guru
Had a phone call this morning saying my Sky insurance which I pay for by DD.has been cancelled.I have not cancelled my insurance Operater said that they had cancelled the DD .I asked how and why they had cancelled my DDas I am the only person that can cancel the DD is me.Apparently they had been complaints about the cost and were now offering a 10% discount .The person calling had an Asian accent,Phone suddenly went dead
All scams are horrible but this type is particularly galling because it's usually older people that fall for it. Disgusting

OP
OP
pawl

pawl

Legendary Member
All scams are horrible but this type is particularly galling because it's usually older people that fall for it. Disgusting
C

Are you suggesting that I am wrinkly Ten out of ten you are correct

You are correct it appears older people are being targeted but watching a programme this morning an increasing number of what I will call a more mature generation are increasingly falling for scams that are centered around suspects financial ivestments.

classic33

Leg End Member
Good news! A lady from Lithuania has fallen in love with me. I've sent her £50,000 so she can buy a plane ticket to come and marry me. Eh, you lot will be jealous when I've a 19 year old vixen on my arm!
Private plane I take it?

Drago

Legendary Member
Well, I wouldnt want the new found love of my life travelling cattle class.

On a serious note, that type of love scam is despicable, often preying on vulnerable widows and the like.

D

Deleted member 26715

Had a phone call this morning saying my Sky insurance which I pay for by DD.
Do you still have the number, put it onto this website, https://who-called.co.uk/

D

Deleted member 26715

Company name: DavidllLar
Full Name: DavidllLarQP DavidllLarQP

I would like to introduce myself for the first time. My name is Barrister David Gomez Gonzalez, the personal lawyer to my late client.
Who worked as a private businessman in the international field. In 2012, my client succumbed to an unfortunate car accident. My client was single and childless.
He left a fortune worth $12,500,000.00 Dollars in a bank in Spain. The bank sent me message that I have to introduce a beneficiary or the money in their bank will be confiscate. My purpose of contacting you is to make you the Next of Kin.
My late client left no will, I as his personal lawyer, was commissioned by the Spanish Bank to search for relatives to whom the money left behind could be paid to. I have been looking for his relatives for the past 3 months continuously without success. Now I explain why I need your support, I have decided to make a citizen of the same country with my late client the Next of Kin.

I hereby ask you if you will give me your consent to present you to the Spanish Bank as the next of kin to my deceased client.
I would like to point out that you will receive 45% of the share of this money, 45% then I would be entitled to, 10% percent will be donated to charitable organizations.

If you are interested, please contact me at my private contact details by Tel: 0034-604-284-281, Fax: 0034-911-881-353, Email: amucioabogados@infocaixa.info

I am waiting for your answer

Best regards,

Lawyer: - David Gomez Gonzalez

Electric_Andy

Heavy Metal Fan
Company name: DavidllLar
Full Name: DavidllLarQP DavidllLarQP

I would like to introduce myself for the first time. My name is Barrister David Gomez Gonzalez, the personal lawyer to my late client.
Who worked as a private businessman in the international field. In 2012, my client succumbed to an unfortunate car accident. My client was single and childless.
He left a fortune worth $12,500,000.00 Dollars in a bank in Spain. The bank sent me message that I have to introduce a beneficiary or the money in their bank will be confiscate. My purpose of contacting you is to make you the Next of Kin.
My late client left no will, I as his personal lawyer, was commissioned by the Spanish Bank to search for relatives to whom the money left behind could be paid to. I have been looking for his relatives for the past 3 months continuously without success. Now I explain why I need your support, I have decided to make a citizen of the same country with my late client the Next of Kin.

I hereby ask you if you will give me your consent to present you to the Spanish Bank as the next of kin to my deceased client.
I would like to point out that you will receive 45% of the share of this money, 45% then I would be entitled to, 10% percent will be donated to charitable organizations.

If you are interested, please contact me at my private contact details by Tel: 0034-604-284-281, Fax: 0034-911-881-353, Email: amucioabogados@infocaixa.info

I am waiting for your answer

Best regards,

Lawyer: - David Gomez Gonzalez
What's the catch?

Top Bottom