Skyride Leicester - people needed to ride bikes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
We're looking to get as many of our bikes out and being ridden around the course all day. Cyclemagic is almost next to the route.

We're talking Tall Bikes, Wobble Bikes. trikes, tandems, handcycles, rickshaws, recumbents etc, etc.

It really will be a good event - we have more things planned than Manchester and more time to arrange them.

Anyone interested in dropping buy, putting on a tee shirt and riding a silly or otherwide bike, PM me.

Date is August 30th and I will personally introduce you to VP and Chris Hoy*

* this might not be true

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
I am up for this, and would love to ride a 1890's / 1900's racing bike, and will grow a moustache specially for it, and bring a flat cap. PM sent.

Anyone else?

Sounds like it will be a scream.

TVC

I'll be there with Mrs C. Are you going to be in Belgrave Gardens Roger? Should we all wear gladioli in our lapels and carry a rolled up copy of 'Big and Bouncy' so we can spot each other?

The Velvet Curtain said:
I'll be there with Mrs C. Are you going to be in Belgrave Gardens Roger? Should we all wear gladioli in our lapels and carry a rolled up copy of 'Big and Bouncy' so we can spot each other?

Wow! Another reader :evil:

OP
OP
Hilldodger

Hilldodger

Guru
The Velvet Curtain said:

I will be up at Belgrave Hall/Gardens throughout the day - I'll have a board telling when I'm doing my tallks - and the rest of the time I'll be showing off.....er....I mean....demonstrating my Penny in Victorian costume. I'll be the one riding the dark red penny in a brown 1885 replica costume just in case there are a lot of full size pennies being ridden.

We're also running a tryout on Abbey Park and will have tall bikes etc being ridden around.

Come along and say hello/try some bikes out:smile:

TVC

I'll certainly say hello if I see you, I will be in black and red on a matching Ribble.

Arch

Married to Night Train
The Velvet Curtain said:
I'd better shave then if I'm meeting CC Royalty;) :sad:

:tongue:

You've never met my Mum, she's so like the Queen, I once thought of suggesting a lookey likey career....

Rog, will I need to wear 'uniform'? Or can I wear my CC jersey...

I'll pack Seamus tonight.

OP
OP
Hilldodger

Hilldodger

Guru
Arch said:
:tongue:

You've never met my Mum, she's so like the Queen, I once thought of suggesting a lookey likey career....

Rog, will I need to wear 'uniform'? Or can I wear my CC jersey...

I'll pack Seamus tonight.

You'll wear whatever I tell you to wear:ohmy:;)

We have some spanky new CM shirts done:smile:

Top Bottom