Slight layout change

Shaun

Founder
I've changed the main post font back to Verdana - the one we've pretty much universally used throughout the life of CC. I changed it to Trebuchet MS when we moved to the new XenForo software last year but over the past few months I've come to realise it just didn't read as quickly and easily as Verdana.

I've also put a border around each post to act as a separator - hopefully this will also aid reading by defining the start/end of each post more clearly.

It'll take a little while to re-adjust but hopefully it'll make CC easier/quicker to read.

To refresh the site style press CTRL + F5 on your browser.

NB: The mobile style has not been changed.

Cheers,
Shaun :biggrin:

musa

Über Member
I was thinking something had gone wrong with my broswer. Keep it up Shaun

Gary E

Veteran
I hadn't noticed but how about changing the font to Comic Sans? :whistle:
CS.jpg

OP
OP
Shaun

Shaun

Founder
I'm thinking of changing it to Helvetica at a slightly larger size than the current setting. :whistle:

Or maybe plumb for Arial instead as that's supposed to be quite easy to read on-screen?

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
I'm thinking of changing it to Helvetica at a slightly larger size than the current setting. :whistle:

Or maybe plumb for Arial instead as that's supposed to be quite easy to read on-screen?
I liked the font you've just canned. Arial says "I don't know anything about design I'm just going for the first font on my list."

Although Android seems only to have a generic sans-serif font.

Top Bottom