Slightly in love with the new pedals.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

steve50

Disenchanted Member
Thought I'd jump on the bandwagon and treat myself to these, I currently have basic spd pedals and I like the idea of a slightly bigger platform under my shoes
DSC_0092.JPG

OP
OP
Stevec047

Stevec047

Über Member
Thought I'd jump on the bandwagon and treat myself to these, I currently have basic spd pedals and I like the idea of a slightly bigger platform under my shoes
View attachment 118128
Well after my first ride out today using the pedals I can't believe it took me so long to go for them.

Yeah, I understand that. I just think a better name could have been found.

'Cleated pedals' perhaps?

Graham
Try Clip-in pedals. I find the A530's a bit slipy on the flat side, but then I only ride in my cycling shoes which have a hard plastic sole so no surprise there, its very rare these days I don't contact as the pedal presents the clip side as the crank rotates, I prefer the A520's though as they look better on a road bike.

Last edited:

si_c

Guru
They're the ones I use, very happy with them. Never any problems clipping in and they do give quite a nice platform.

Top Bottom