Small fire at Stamford Bridge

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rob S

That would be absolutely hilarious if you substituted Chelsea for a club that hasn't bought the Premiership twice, the League Cup twice and the FA Cup once since 2005!!:blush:

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
at my daughter's football club's presentation evening there was a charity raffle. one of the prizes was a trip for two to see the manchester city museum. i was not alone in wondering aloud what the hell was there to see :becool:

simonali

Guru
alecstilleyedye said:
at my daughter's football club's presentation evening there was a charity raffle. one of the prizes was a trip for two to see the manchester city museum. i was not alone in wondering aloud what the hell was there to see :becool:

They once had everything nicked from their trophy room. Police were looking for a thief with a roll of blue carpet under his arm.

The old ones are the oldest! :smile:

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
i was discussing city's recent qualification for europe with a city supporting colleague. i said i was concerned that there wouldn't be the same trouble on the ferry as last time city played in europe. being younger than me, he enquired what went on. i told him that there was a riot, some sails got ripped, and a cannon got thrown overboard.

he wasn't amused :becool:

Renard

I like most teams in blue except cardiff and everton.

Top Bottom