Small road bike.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Milzy

Guru
I’m thinking of buying a Planet X Spitfire but the wait is at least 3 months.
I’m waiting on LBS for a CAAD13 but they have no forks. I’ve lost patience now.
If anyone wants to sell a small aggressive geo road bike to put me on let me know.
Thanks. :smile:

Venod

Eh up

@Milzy, it’s worth having a look at teenage bikes!

I’m 5ft 7 and wear a short 29” trouser leg and I ride a Wiggins Rouen. It’s a 48cm seat tube with a 52cm top tube which in some adult brands is categorised as a XS (Focus) or a small (Decathlon,Giant etc). The teenage size would be the biggest one as it is a step over into adult sizes!! There is more supply and keener prices. Ha ha :becool:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
All I'll say is a mate put up a XS MTB for sale a few years ago. Wouldn't fit me, but it's right for the Boss, so I bought it. Got a bloody great bargain from him TBH - the bike is mint (arrived covered in dirt). The down side is there is no way it fits me, even puttin the dropper seatpost up, it's way too short for me and I'm only 5' 9" and take a medium. I can't even mess about on it, just too small. And it's seriously lighter than my MTB. MrsF likes it, but it's not as 'fast' as her hybrid.... :wacko:

vickster

Legendary Member
Somebody must have a small road

I am waiting forever for a fork to arrive to do my CAAD build it could take months. Something like this would put me on with club rides. I could sell it back to you later. :smile:
Don‘t you have a bike?

OP
OP
Milzy

Milzy

Guru
It’s not the bike, it‘s the rider :whistle:

And you’ve only got one bike? :eek:
Last chain gang I struggled bad with gravel bike but they averaged about 220 watts for 105 mins & I averaged 259 watts with them waiting for me. We all weigh roughly the same. That’s a ‘huge’ difference. Dogma F12’s & Canyon Ultimates vs Evans’s own pig iron.

vickster

Legendary Member
Last chain gang I struggled bad with gravel bike but they averaged about 220 watts for 105 mins & I averaged 259 watts with them waiting for me. We all weigh roughly the same. That’s a ‘huge’ difference. Dogma F12’s & Canyon Ultimates vs Evans’s own pig iron.
No idea what that means but sounds like you need a Pinarello :laugh:

Top Bottom