Smashed it !!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MickL

Über Member
Been trying to get my commute time down below 45min (9.10 miles apox), it normally takes 50-55 min because of traffic and lots of traffic lights. Today the god of green lights was with me and the little less traffic because of school hols, I managed to do my commute in 43min 49 sec and improve my avg speed to 12.54mph which isnt to bad for me and my weight (17st).

so a big Hussar to me :smile:

Miquel In De Rain

No Longer Posting
I also smashed it this morning,there a bleed in egg on the kitchen floor.

fossala

Guru
Been trying to get my commute time down below 45min (9.10 miles apox), it normally takes 50-55 min because of traffic and lots of traffic lights. Today the god of green lights was with me and the little less traffic because of school hols, I managed to do my commute in 43min 49 sec and improve my avg speed to 12.54mph which isnt to bad for me and my weight (17st).

so a big Hussar to me :smile:
Well done, I always race myself on my commute. Makes it more fun.

Kiwiavenger

im a little tea pot
i have 2 hills but 5 roundabouts (if you count a double mini as 1 roundabout!) well done on getting to your target. now be a bit more ambitious!! my old commute used to take me 45 minutes when i started out, i used to be able to get it down to just above 25 minutes! never broke the 25 minute mark though :sad:

gambatte

Middle of the pack...
I've not been checking times for the commute, since work moved around Xmas. I've just kept my eye on cadence. However I've just got my first android phone and discovered Strava.
I've got the commuter in for a service and decided to use the 'Sunday Bike', so now I've got benchmark times, out and back. Felt faster than normal, so it's going to be fun trying to beat it on the usual steed!
Seems I'm pretty constant though
Out - 14 miles / 52:11 /average 16.1mph
Back - 13.4 miles / 50:11 / average 16mph
First target 16.5mph, out and back

Top Bottom