Smashed the 100k !!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

boselecta

Went out first thing this morning with only one thing In mind.. Getting my first 100k in the bag, ended up doing 91miles (146km) Well pleased with that outing shame I didn't realise I was so close to getting the 100 mile as well (my iPhone with Endomondo and my tunes ran outta battery at about 68 mile)
I'm feeling the ride in my legs and I absolutely shattered now!! Any recovery tips?

avsd

Guru
Wll done - great day for the ride. I did a more modest 60 :thumbsup:

OP
OP
B

boselecta

Not sure about it being a great day for riding there was quite alot of wind my way (Norfolk) and part of the ride was along the coastline

Angelfishsolo

A Velocipedian
Went out first thing this morning with only one thing In mind.. Getting my first 100k in the bag, ended up doing 91miles (146km) Well pleased with that outing shame I didn't realise I was so close to getting the 100 mile as well (my iPhone with Endomondo and my tunes ran outta battery at about 68 mile)
I'm feeling the ride in my legs and I absolutely shattered now!! Any recovery tips?

Congratulations. Drink lots of water with a pinch of salt. A soak in the bath. Get some carbs inside you and then an early night.

Top Bottom