Smokers and BBQ’s

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
Do we have any big smokers or BBQers on the forum - what’s your set-up, pictures would be good

TIA

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
There is - hold on (not me). Look for the Show us your BBQ thread - might be Jay that is a big BBQ'er.

jayonabike

Powered by caffeine & whisky
Bbq’ing is a big part of my life. I love it, and not just the usual sausages burgers and chicken drumsticks. Whole chickens, pork joints, legs of lamb, kebabs, full English breakfasts and my favourite a tomahawk steak. I have a outdoor kitchen with 2 bbqs built in.
I did Sunday lunch on it yesterday, the pork joint on one bbq and the other had a cauliflower cheese cooking away. I’ve done roast spuds before and dauphinois potatoes is always good.
Bbq’d 3 times today, breakfast this morning, smoked a gammon joint for sandwiches for work and then this afternoon my son wanted a bbq for his birthday and he wanted er, sausages burgers and chicken drumsticks 😃

OP
OP
J

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
Bbq’ing is a big part of my life. I love it, and not just the usual sausages burgers and chicken drumsticks. Whole chickens, pork joints, legs of lamb, kebabs, full English breakfasts and my favourite a tomahawk steak. I have a outdoor kitchen with 2 bbqs built in.
I did Sunday lunch on it yesterday, the pork joint on one bbq and the other had a cauliflower cheese cooking away. I’ve done roast spuds before and dauphinois potatoes is always good.
Bbq’d 3 times today, breakfast this morning, smoked a gammon joint for sandwiches for work and then this afternoon my son wanted a bbq for his birthday and he wanted er, sausages burgers and chicken drumsticks 😃
You should take a look at this site Jay

https://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum

Top Bottom