Smug dad

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Andy_R

Hard of hearing..I said Herd of Herring..oh FFS..
So, small boy (Jacob aged 7) has decide he wants to improve his personal best. His PB is 27miles around Kielder Water, with various ups and downs some of which left local cyclists walking! What is his interest now? a 40 mile there and back climbing 1200 feet. Am I smug...yes. Am I proud of him....hell yes!

Stephenite

Membå
And so you should be. :smile: He can out-ride the majority of the population.

What's he doing it on?

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
And so you should be. :smile: He can out-ride the majority of the population.

What's he doing it on?

Indeedy!

EDIT: I'll add, not really a great lover of kids, tend to find them a little irritating (blush) but it does warm the soul to see them out riding bikes!

Seigi

He's only 7 and his PB is better than mine!
blush.gif

Ian 74

Thats great my little girl is eight and she loves cycling, it is so nice to see them come on. Nowt wrong with being a smug dad.

She always gets a smile from other cyclists when they ride past us, what with her on her 22" road bike.

Tis good.

Stephenite

Membå
Oooof..

Shouldn't mention this, perhaps, but...

...the neighbours 5 year-old came off yesterday. Face-planted, and broke two teeth!! Five hours spent at A+E and the emergency dentists!

He rides the 500m each way to the kindergarten, with his mum or dad, and little brother, in tow.

Today, he's absolutely fine. Mouth a bit mashed up, and chipped milk-teeth. But emotionally absolutely fine.

Good kid.

OP
OP
Andy_R

Andy_R

Hard of hearing..I said Herd of Herring..oh FFS..

Top of his Xmas list is an IslaBike too

They're the dogs danglies! So light, and without any of the stupidly useless "extras" that seem to adorn kids bikes nowadays.

Top Bottom