Sniped by the fairies

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Matthames

Über Member
Riding home I filtered through some traffic, then all off a sudden my front wheel felt a bit odd. Quick glance down revealed that I had been visited. :evil: Thank goodness I always carry a spare inner tube. My initial inspection of the p******ed inner tube reveals that it has multiple snake bite holes. So in installing the new inner tube, I took a bit more care not to get it pinched this time.

I still managed to make a good average time.

PpPete

Legendary Member
Make sure you keep them up to full pressure. True snake-bites are nearly always due to hitting something (debris or sharp-edged pothole) with under-inflated tyres.

OP
OP
Matthames

Matthames

Über Member
Just found out what caused the p*******.

So it is a couple of new spokes and some new rim tape. I am surprised that it didn't happen sooner. The spokes were a little long, but they were an emergency replacement and I thought I could get away with it, obviously I didn't.

I think I would rather have a visit from the p fairy than mr boy racer red BMW driver passing within inches at warp speed..:evil:

....and when I was losing faith in BMW drivers yet again a blue BMW was nice to me.:blush:

Dear oh dear....I have been playing with gomplayer and I have caught the frame with the number plate.I will be looking out for this one in future.

The vehicle L44MYR, a Bmw 318i Se Auto (4 Door Saloon), is on our database. To discover its history please continue.

Well that's true it was a BMW.

Top Bottom