Snogging girlfriend last evening:

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

betty swollocks

large member
we'd had a cycle out into the countryside on a golden evening, found a lay-by then a small track the other side of some gates.
We laid our bikes in the tall grass and walked hand in hand for a few minutes, thus allowing me to surreptitiously ditch the chewing gum....and then it happened: I had her face cupped in my hands, she, her arms around my neck and we got very friendly, exchanging kisses: tongues an' all. Under the trees and with only the wind and birds for company (or so we thought), it was sublime, simply sublime. Body heat got exchanged and I'm guessing, some saliva too.........and then it happened: Baaaa!
me: That wasn't you was it?
her: No!
me: Well, thank heavens for that. Thought I'd just made the biggest mistake of my life and golly, I've made a few.
Laughter ensued.
Life can be great.

Smeggers

betty swollocks said:
Under the trees and with only the wind and birds for company ..........
Thought I'd just made the biggest mistake of my life and golly, I've made a few.
Laughter ensued.
Life can be great.
Were you in the Famous Five?
:rolleyes:

Globalti

Legendary Member
I got back from a golden evening of off road cycling last night, had a shower then jumped into bed with my wife. Leaned over to kiss her goodnight and then it happened: "Paaaaarp!"

Me: That wasn't you was it?
Her: No! It was you, you dirty b*****d!
Laughter ensued.

Mr Pig said:
That's what you call an Aberdeen threesome.

;):biggrin:

goo_mason

Champion barbed-wire hurdler
Rigid Raider said:
I got back from a golden evening of off road cycling last night, had a shower then jumped into bed with my wife. Leaned over to kiss her goodnight and then it happened: "Paaaaarp!"

Me: That wasn't you was it?
Her: No! It was you, you dirty b*****d!
Laughter ensued.

I believe the thing to say when treading on a duck is, "One more turn on the crank handle and it would've started, Sir Percy !"

(Like Fnaar, I read far too much Viz.... ;))

Top Bottom