Snow - again!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

13 rider

Guru
Huge snowfall going on here in SE Cumbria at the moment.

How's it with you?
Sunshine this morning now it's clouded over
Good job you didn't leave your half century ride late this month

D

Deleted member 1258

Very cold in Coventry but the forecast rain hasn't arrived yet, its been spitting in the wind but nothing more yet

Mrs M

Guru
Sunny first thing, dull, sleet, giant snowflakes, sunny again then dull :eek:
Not as cold as yesterday though.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
13087651_10154565705733465_3406508585493292588_n.jpg

NorthernDave

Never used Über Member
Probably the thickest ice of the year on the car this morning, or so Mrs ND advised me after scraping it off the windows while I got ready :okay:
Got out of the car at work and the sky had "the look" that snow was imminent, so I hastened to the butty shop for urgent supplies of pork based sustenance in case I was stranded at the office.:whistle:
The sky continued to darken but we only got a few wisps of snow so I was quite disappointed, and it's since alternated between clear blue skies and unremitting greyness.
It has however been blooming freezing cold all day :cold: and since arriving home this evening it has rained heavily with huge raindrops - so who knows what's next?

classic33

Leg End Member
Probably the thickest ice of the year on the car this morning, or so Mrs ND advised me after scraping it off the windows while I got ready :okay:
Got out of the car at work and the sky had "the look" that snow was imminent, so I hastened to the butty shop for urgent supplies of pork based sustenance in case I was stranded at the office.:whistle:
The sky continued to darken but we only got a few wisps of snow so I was quite disappointed, and it's since alternated between clear blue skies and unremitting greyness.
It has however been blooming freezing cold all day :cold: and since arriving home this evening it has rained heavily with huge raindrops - so who knows what's next?
Hell froze over earlier this month.

Top Bottom