Snow Horror FORECAST

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
yeah, Bristol is really fiddle for snow. best one i remember was about 5 years ago when i was cycling out of town up the bristol-bath railway path and got hit by a snowstorm near the staple hill tunnel. it was fantastic, couldn't see a damn thing and had an inch of snow all over me. now that was fun. been rubbish since then.

gavintc

Guru
Snowing gently here in Central Edinburgh. Reportedly, it will snow a little more heavily this afternoon. My wife decided to take her bike this morning for her short commute to Corstorphine. I don't think she will have any problems getting home tonight.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Snow report................No snow here yet. I am not holding out much hope of a decent covering.:8:

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Now you are just showing off Patrick.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Yup snowing here, very pretty it is too. I always like to see the flakes twirling round the gas lamps outside the Minster. Walked in across the Dean's Garden and took pains to walk on the snow, not the clear gritted path - it was making just the right crunchy squeaky noise underfoot. Later, I'll walk round to Morrisons to stock up on food, but I was going to do that anyway today, my fridge is rather empty.

As for candles, windup radio etc, I already have all those....

barq

graham56 said:
you can have some of mine, i`ll send you a box full.:8:

:biggrin: Well if I don't get some soon I may take you up on that. :biggrin: The sky looks right for snow, but Metcheck aren't forecasting it for me any more. Boo.

It was so quiet on the roads this morning, and virtually no one seems to be at work either. There are about thirty-five offices on my floor and I've only seen signs of life emanating from about eight. I know a lot of people choose to work from home sometimes but still... :biggrin:

Top Bottom