Snow.........is coming

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Nothing here yet. Windy though. Pharrp

Wobblers

Euthermic
Sorry, it's all my fault.

I took the Marathon Winters off the CX this weekend as it looked like it was warming up. :banghead:

Still, no snow here at the moment, and none forecast until tomorrow's morning rush hour. I fear an interesting commute...

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Sorry, it's all my fault.

I took the Marathon Winters off the CX this weekend as it looked like it was warming up. :banghead:

DOH !!!!!

screenman

Legendary Member
Swimming session cancelled tonight, no power to pool and power line down blocking the road.

It was warm and dry on the turbo tonight.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
Snow added an hour and a half to my commute home from Bradford this afternoon. All of the delay occurred in Bradford which grinds to a halt when there's an inch or more of snow.

Nothing here over in, where am I? Mid Cheshire... Couple of heavy hail storms, they were a few flurries of snow earlier in the day. Wind is not as bad as it was now and patchy clouds with the moon out. Nothing really happening, but the existing hailstones are not melting so guessing it's below zero out.

Glow worm

Legendary Member
No snow here. Shame as I love snow. Lovely clear starry night though. I have worked out how to switch the streetlights off nearby so I enjoyed the stars even more in the lovely dark while putting the bins out a moment or so ago.

Top Bottom