Snow Roads 300k Audax

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

edindave

Über Member
There's a bridie in Kirriemuir with my name on it! :hungry:

I'm sure one or two others may be lurking around here too! :ph34r:

Great video by Joe. :thumbsup:

Angus444

Great video. Haven't done the full 300k yet, but have done large chunks of this route, some in the opposite direction....great roads for cycling...thanks for posting.

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
I'll be having a wee daunder round some local roads on my 'sofabike', well away from that challenge-fest :ohmy:, reflecting on how on earth I managed it some years ago :unsure: and thinking of those :bicycle: who will be suffering :cry: ... until they Complete :thumbsup: and get the amazing satisfaction of having DONE IT ! :wahhey:

It's still the high point of my cycling to date ... :smile:.

Have a good week-end, @eck and the ever-delightful Mrs eck :hugs: !

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
@glasgowjim - are you doing it (again) this year ? :unsure:

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
@Rasmus - this is one ride you really should do - it is a fabulous route and a major achievement (when you're as un-bike-friendly as I am ... ^_^). It's only 300km ... after all. :thumbsup:

Rasmus

Without a clever title
@Rasmus - this is one ride you really should do - it is a fabulous route and a major achievement (when you're as un-bike-friendly as I am ... ^_^). It's only 300km ... after all. :thumbsup:

You are, of course, correct - my previous comment was an attempt at being humorous ^_^

I'm hoping to at least do a 200 this year, to get a feel for whether or not this sort of long-distance event is something I'd enjoy.

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
You are, of course, correct - my previous comment was an attempt at being humorous ^_^

I'm hoping to at least do a 200 this year, to get a feel for whether or not this sort of long-distance event is something I'd enjoy.
But ... but ... - you're Scandanavian :eek: - you're not meant to do humorous - unless it's about the Eurovision thing ... :biggrin:

Good plan doing a 200 - you need to find out what works, doesn't work etc over longer distances like those. A comfy saddle/ bike position over 100km can become a nightmare over 200 ! :ohmy: Eating/ hydrating strategies need sorting too. :hungry:

You'll like the Audax Ecosse rides - they all go uphill ! :bicycle:

Top Bottom