Snow, snow, quick quick snow :-)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tyred

Legendary Member
Have had quite a bit of snow off and on for the past three weeks now.

4247575527_d16ca2fe00_b.jpg

4247617807_9223dd1d4c_b.jpg

4247617809_48af1d0de0_b.jpg

tyred

Legendary Member
Have had quite a bit of snow off and on for the past three weeks now.

4247575527_d16ca2fe00_b.jpg

4247617807_9223dd1d4c_b.jpg

4247617809_48af1d0de0_b.jpg

ChrisKH

Guru
Personally, I hate the stuff as that and moreso the ice, stops me from cycle commuting. I'm looking at a winter set up for the commuter bike but it's going to take a bit of work.

My kids love it, so much so that my eldest cried this morning as it hadn't snowed. I think he was hoping school would be closed again for the day. He is finding it academically harder this year and his teacher is a bit of a bitch. :smile:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Just spend 2 hours digging the road with two of my neighbours - loads of lazy buggers just watching..... knocked up two large snow shovels out of MDF and old brook mandles - worked brilliantly - cleared a good 200m of road.....

Still snowing here - cars were getting stuck...now dug out.... oh and why, when it's as bad as this, can't folk park their cars on their drives, or on one side of the road - making a slalom only adds to cars getting stuck on the hill....fools.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Just spend 2 hours digging the road with two of my neighbours - loads of lazy buggers just watching..... knocked up two large snow shovels out of MDF and old brook mandles - worked brilliantly - cleared a good 200m of road.....

Still snowing here - cars were getting stuck...now dug out.... oh and why, when it's as bad as this, can't folk park their cars on their drives, or on one side of the road - making a slalom only adds to cars getting stuck on the hill....fools.

longers

Legendary Member
I left work early to come home in the daylight. I couldn't get the gate open so had to come through the house and shovel out behind it. Stuck a tape measure in the snow in the yard and have got 11".

Posted already in commuting but this was my bike after getting to work this am.

2hh0luh.jpg

longers

Legendary Member
I left work early to come home in the daylight. I couldn't get the gate open so had to come through the house and shovel out behind it. Stuck a tape measure in the snow in the yard and have got 11".

Posted already in commuting but this was my bike after getting to work this am.

2hh0luh.jpg

Sam Kennedy

I'm going to try and build a Quinzee ;)
I will post pics if it actually works / have enough snow.

Cubist

Still wavin'
It started at 7.30 this morning and hasn't stopped yet. We haven't seen the tarmac on the driveway since the friday before Christmas!
DSC00178.jpg

Cubist

Still wavin'
It started at 7.30 this morning and hasn't stopped yet. We haven't seen the tarmac on the driveway since the friday before Christmas!
DSC00178.jpg

Longers, with the greatest respect, you are a loon.;)

Snowing pretty continuously here this morning, cycled into town past some big queues of cars. Who is the loon though, the guy on the bike trying to catch snow flakes on his tongue or the ones stuck in tin boxes in a HUGE traffic jam?

I like snow, the world is a much quieter place without the car/road noise - just the muted noise of revving engines

Longers, with the greatest respect, you are a loon.;)

Snowing pretty continuously here this morning, cycled into town past some big queues of cars. Who is the loon though, the guy on the bike trying to catch snow flakes on his tongue or the ones stuck in tin boxes in a HUGE traffic jam?

I like snow, the world is a much quieter place without the car/road noise - just the muted noise of revving engines

Top Bottom