Snow, snow, quick quick snow :-)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Woo hoo... more heavy snow falling right now in Northumberland... to add to the layers we've had more or less continuously since 18th Dec :smile: I love it, personally... got one more day of hols before going back to work... had some seriously fun sledging in the past few days... (though no cycling :tongue: )
What's it like round your way?

OP
OP
Fnaar

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Woo hoo... more heavy snow falling right now in Northumberland... to add to the layers we've had more or less continuously since 18th Dec :smile: I love it, personally... got one more day of hols before going back to work... had some seriously fun sledging in the past few days... (though no cycling :tongue: )
What's it like round your way?

Jane Smart

The Queen
No fresh snow here for a day or so, but what we have had, is still very much lying and the roads are dreadful ( side roads anyway but even the main are not great and just a sheet of ice! )

I want out on my bike ~ stamps feet :tongue:

Jane Smart

The Queen
No fresh snow here for a day or so, but what we have had, is still very much lying and the roads are dreadful ( side roads anyway but even the main are not great and just a sheet of ice! )

I want out on my bike ~ stamps feet :tongue:

Globalti

Legendary Member
Grreat here in Lancs, got out at 7:15 and was in work in Manchester by 8:15 only to be told they were closing the company. Manchester's got a good 6 inches. If I could make it from 22 miles away in the West Pennines what about the rest of the muppets who live nearby? None of the directors in their posey Q7s and X5s made it!

Just been out and skied the length of our street, which was hard work as the snow is warm and sticky. Can see clear blue sky slowly approaching from the north now bringing the big freeze they're forecasting.

I'm just missing my old Land Rover.

Globalti

Legendary Member
Grreat here in Lancs, got out at 7:15 and was in work in Manchester by 8:15 only to be told they were closing the company. Manchester's got a good 6 inches. If I could make it from 22 miles away in the West Pennines what about the rest of the muppets who live nearby? None of the directors in their posey Q7s and X5s made it!

Just been out and skied the length of our street, which was hard work as the snow is warm and sticky. Can see clear blue sky slowly approaching from the north now bringing the big freeze they're forecasting.

I'm just missing my old Land Rover.

Top Bottom