Snow?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Rohloff_Brompton_Rider

Rohloff_Brompton_Rider

Formerly just_fixed
It is lightly snowing here and the birdies are singing. It's lovely.
Weird isn't it, the birds singing so early in the year?

I've done a few night rides recently and was amazed to hear birds singing at full voice, really nice, but unexpected.

Snowed here last night but not too bad, most of its gone now.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
It's not been a hard winter to bear..........so far:smile:
I was sooooo lucky: all snow/wind storms happened in my days off. Got peltered just the once by hail.
Cannae complain :biggrin:

Sara_H

Guru
Friz fraz froz in Sunny Sheffield. Got a good 3 inches up my end. I uspect its all gone in the lower parts though.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Weird isn't it, the birds singing so early in the year? I've done a few night rides recently and was amazed to hear birds singing at full voice, really nice, but unexpected.
I thought I was hearing things :ohmy:
Since last month I've heard birds singing on late night commutes.

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
From today's ride:
DSC01145.JPG

This was on the Cardington to Leebotwood road near Church Stretton. There is no snow at home, about 10 miles away.

jim55

Guru
no ride for me tdy ,waited in cos i arranged for a buyer to come and get the brooks i was selling ,sold a singlespeed bike i had on gumtree as well picked up a parcel from the p.o that i forgot about ,and then went to get my new garmin edge 200 ,spent the last wee while getting it set up ,quite a busy day but no bike so far ,maybe go a wee tootle later to see how it works in practice

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Cold but not even the hint of a snow flake here. :cry: Lots of snowdrops though. :wub:
I agree - though it was cold!!!

Top Bottom